Tummy Tuck & Liposuction - Newport Beach, CA

I had two c-sections over a decade ago and no...

I had two c-sections over a decade ago and no matter how much I worked out my stomach and abs never toned up. I ran 10 half marathons in 2012 and still had a pooch belly. This procedure is definitely one of the best decisions I ever made. It was worth every penny and worth the recovery time given the condition before and after my procedure. I was well prepared and ready for the procedure and it went very well. The recovery was positive as well although it takes a while to heal it's well worth the trouble and I'm so excited and happy with the new me.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

It was life changing without a doubt a positive experience overall I'm so grateful for Dr. Grover and his lovely staff for all their effort to make my experience and procedure a positive and comfortable experience. They really went the extra mile to make sure I understood the details of the process and what to expect with my procedure. Dr. Grover and his staff are the absolute best! I credit them for making my experience a positive one and making me feel so comfortable. Dr. Grover has an excellent and professional demeanor always patient and explains in detail what to expect at all phases of the process. He is one of the best surgeons out there and meticulous about everything he does. Something you really appreciate when you are trusting him for such a lengthy procedure. He also surrounds himself with excellent professionals in the surgery center, anesthesiologists and aftercare. Top notch all of them and I'm so grateful for their care. I think my tummy looks better now than before I had children and c-sections :) THANK YOU!!!!

Congratulations on your results.  So happy for you and glad you shared your journey with us:)