A Few Days Away Nervous but So Ready! - Newport Beach, CA

Ive been wanting my tt for a few years but...

Ive been wanting my tt for a few years but thinking I might still want a bby I wanted to wait ..I think im done with bbs I have 2 a 16yr old n a 21yr
Im 36 5'6 180 im feeling really nervous but excited at the same time im also scared but Ive read a lot a reviews and storys on here and has helped a lot in getting ready for this big day ..

Today I have app for my blood work n after that I...

today I have app for my blood work n after that I get the okay on the surgery so hopefully I can get it done next friday match 15

Ok so change of plans getting surgery done on...

Ok so change of plans getting surgery done on monday 3 days away im so excited yesterday I got my meds now making sure I have everything I need

1 more day :)

1 more day :)
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

A friend did tummy tuck with taneja she got great results I hope I get same

Please show pictures, I have a consultation with him this Saturday....thank you
Hi again, maybe others can answer this question as well. Im trying to figure out a good time to have my surgery for a tummy tuck. I have a lot of special events coming up including family bday parties. How much time do I give myself? will I be ok 3 weeks post op to attend parties without anyone noticing that im swollen and in pain? This is a very personal choice Im making and dont need anyone to know. wondering what the average recovery time for most? where you dont need help walking or sitting or standing and can walk around perfectly fine and no one knows I had surgery? how long?
Hi I too have a consult for tummy tuck with tenaja please advice of your current progress and would you reccomend him? Please post pictures. I'm especially interested in the work around new belly ive seen some pretty bad scares. Please share. Thanks so much for sharing your story with us.
Hi Candy36, I have a consult with Dr. Taneja and wanted to see how you're healing is coming along and if you're pleased with his work. Hope you are doing well!
Hi im doing good but looks really bad im trying to figure out how to post pics from phone
How are things going? We need to see pics when you get around to it!
It's Monday....today is your day....Good luck ...thinking about you and all the other ladies who are having their surgery today....can't wait to hear from you and see your results!!
Hi ladys im doing good just a little pain

Oh my goodness..Monday??  This is very exciting news.

I will be anxious to hear from you as soon as you are home.  Rest this weekend and check in with is as soon as you can.

Yes monday at 11am im really happy excited nervous but ready :) I will post pics soon

Thinking about you this morning:)