The Best Mommy Makeover Experience - Newport Beach, CA

Ten years after having my first child, I decided...

Ten years after having my first child, I decided that it was time to look into getting a mommy makeover. This is something that I had thought about for eight year before I ever made a consultation. The only cons to having the procedure are the drains from the tummy tuck. I was so scared to have the drains taken out that when it was finally time I was so scared only to realize I didn't even feel them come out, LOL It has been three months since my surgery and I look forward to seeing every follow up visit.

Thank you for your post! I agree completely with you, when I searched Doctors online, I knew he was the one but just to made sure I had another Doctor to see as well. He's staffs were amazing as well. Could you please tell us more about your procedures and post pictures? I'm thinking of having mine in July. *finger crossed

So glad you're pleased! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

I apologize I don't check this site on a regular...

I apologize I don't check this site on a regular basis. I will ask Dr. Lee for the before pictures and will post, along with after pics. As far as my procedures, I had a tummy tuck which I desperately needed after having only one child I had an infamous "muffin top" I also had a breat lift since I was very saggy after childbirth and my breasts had lost their volume. What I appreciated most for Dr. Lee was that he took into consideration how much I was sagging and he was able to perform the lift without using the typical anchor cut. So the only scar I have is around my aerola and because Dr Lee is so amazing you can't hardly see it. The same goes for my tummy tuck as time is passing (it's been 6 months) the scar is lightening. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Lee.
I have only met him once and I loved him immediately! Something about him is so calming especially to someone who is considering such a huge surgery. I'm set for august 14 for a tummy tuck and lift w possible augmentation. Depends on how my weight loss is at pre op. I tend to lose from the breasts Down so volume is lost quickly. I'm a pretty solid 34g right now with major sagging so at this weight is go in for just a lift. But I'd like to lose about 15 pounds before surgery so my legs and arms "fit" Te rest of me after surgery. I'm starting insanity tomorrow. I keep hearing to be in good physical shape in order to recover easier... I'm super excited but super nervous too.
It is imperative that you rest after surgery. The girls and Dr Lee will remind you about that even after your surgery. I'm not one to be still and lay in bed even when I'm sick, but I wanted to make sure that I did my part to ensure the best results possible and that meant rest! Even following Dr.'s orders I had one drain that was in for about 20 days instead of seven. So make sure you rest up! Don't be nervous, you are in the best possible care with Dr. Lee and staff. Good luck and post pictures to show us the results.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

When I began the search for a Dr. the choices were overwhelming, I came upon Dr. Lee and there was something different about his website and I decided that I would make an appointment. Dr Lee was one of three Doctors that I had decided to see to start my adventure. It just so happened that Dr Lee was the last of the three appointments that day. From the moment I entered the office I felt very welcomed by his AMAZING staff. Everything about my consultation was comfortable, reassuring, especially since I have type 2 diabetes. Dr Lee and his staff never made me feel pressured. Dr. Lee took a very cautious and conservative approach, and he will not allow you to have surgery if all the necessary elements to having surgery are not present-I had to postpone surgery a few times because my labs were off-. This is a priceless quality in a surgeon. Dr. Lee and Staff have become part of my extended family. Dr. Lee is the best there is hands down. I would highly recommend him for any procedure you are considering. The surgery has given me more confidence and I finally feel like my inside matches my outward appearance. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Lee and Staff for all that they have done.