Definitely Worth It - Newport Beach, CA

I wanted to get surgery to fix my septum and also...

I wanted to get surgery to fix my septum and also get a turbinate reduction to help me breath. Dr. Sadati also lifted the tip of my nose and took off my hump. I also had fat transferred from my stomach to under my eyes to fill in the hollowness. This was my first time getting surgery and was a fairly good experience. My only complaint is still fading after 3 months, but I have very fair skin. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sadati to others. The staff is wonderful as well.

Any update on your nose ?
at least you can wear concealer! I can't see much in the photo of bruising so it doesn't look too bad. I am the type of person that would swell like crazy and bruise. But whats a couple of months really. your after photos look so great.its amazing how a little change can really balance your face
I want to get Rhinoplasty and considering fat injected to the underside of my eyes too! How painful were the eyes? I have fair skin too. Do you know why the color goes darker? Results look amazing :)
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

When I decided to get surgery I definitely did my homework on what surgeon to go to. Dr. Sadati is a ENT doctor as well as a plastic surgeon, which was important to me.