Definitely Worth It - Newport Beach, CA

I wanted to get surgery to fix my septum and also...

I wanted to get surgery to fix my septum and also get a turbinate reduction to help me breath. Dr. Sadati also lifted the tip of my nose and took off my hump. I also had fat transferred from my stomach to under my eyes to fill in the hollowness. This was my first time getting surgery and was a fairly good experience. My only complaint is still fading after 3 months, but I have very fair skin. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sadati to others. The staff is wonderful as well.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

When I decided to get surgery I definitely did my homework on what surgeon to go to. Dr. Sadati is a ENT doctor as well as a plastic surgeon, which was important to me.

Any update on your nose ?
at least you can wear concealer! I can't see much in the photo of bruising so it doesn't look too bad. I am the type of person that would swell like crazy and bruise. But whats a couple of months really. your after photos look so great.its amazing how a little change can really balance your face
I want to get Rhinoplasty and considering fat injected to the underside of my eyes too! How painful were the eyes? I have fair skin too. Do you know why the color goes darker? Results look amazing :)
yeah, I think having the fat injected under my eyes is what bruised me. Dr. Sadati said it will eventually go away, that it is from the trauma of blood vessels and tissue. The after photos were taken 8 weeks after surgery, they are almost gone now. My eyes were so swollen one day after the surgery, but honestly you are on painkillers so you can't feel it!

Thank you so much for posting your experience and photos here on RealSelf! You look fabulous! It's amazing how your new nose just opened up your whole face.