Still Me, Only Better - Newport Beach, CA

I wanted a thinner bridge & a more refined tip...

I wanted a thinner bridge & a more refined tip. Also, I had breathing problems due to enlarged turbinates.

I've never had a really big issue with my nose; I have always liked my profile & 3/4 view, but have always wanted it to be a little thinner head-on with more of a defined tip. I've also had breathing problems resulting from enlarged turbinates. So my most important criteria in my search for a surgeon were natural looking, subtle results and experience treating breathing problems like mine. I came across Dr. Daniel's website and was thoroughly impressed. His work doesn't look like "work". No cookie cutter noses, simply improved versions of each patient's nose that are in harmony with the rest of the face. He also has experience correcting various breathing problems.

When I had my consultation with Dr. Daniel I was impressed that he instinctively knew what I wanted to correct. He showed me photos of patients who had "before" noses similiar to mine & explained the procedure he used to thin out the bridge and create a more refined tip. He also assured me that he could alleviate a good portion of my breathing issues by reducing my turbinates during the procedure.

I am currently 6 months post-op and couldn't be happier! **First, I CAN BREATHE! I can also smell a bit better and have found that, for the most part, I no longer need my allergy spray.

It's still my nose, only SOO MUCH CUTER!! People I knew in high school have commented, "You look great, even better than when we were in school!"(They have no idea about my nose, only that for some reason I look better than before!)

Didn't heal as well as I'd have liked

My bridge and tip healed wonderfully and look great; however, I had some alar retraction and my columella didn't "shrink up", so it ended up looking too long. I was fully ready to go back to Dr. Daniel to address these issues, but I was informed that he couldn't see me because he doesn't accept out of state patients (I had recently moved up to Oregon). I found this kind of odd, at least in my particular case as I was a previous patient. He did refer me to another surgeon, but I ended up going with a different person. (Will review soon)

No change to my rating though! Just be lucky enough to live in Cali I guess! Haha!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Daniel is very friendly, approachable, knowledgeable & sometimes even funny! :D His staff is fantastic as well, genuinely caring & informative. Bottom line: Dr. Daniel is the best. He will reshape *your nose* to best fit *your face*!!

My case wasn't too complicated and my insurance covered a portion to fix my breathing problem.
He's the best, no question worth every penny!
Wow, that is a great price for him. Did you get a deal?

Yay for breathing! What a relief for you. Thanks for posting your experience here on RealSelf. We'd love to see before and after photos if you'd be willing to share!