Nobody Noticed! -Newport Beach, CA

I went to Dr Bandy for a very subtle rhinoplasty....

I went to Dr Bandy for a very subtle rhinoplasty. I didn't have a horrible nose but I had a few things that really bothered me about my nose. She really understood excatly what I wanted and I could not be happier with the results. My nose looks so natural and most importantly it looks just like me but a improved version. Her attention to detail is phenomenal. I felt like she really understood what I wanted more than any other Dr. Not only was the results amazing but the staff is absolutley wonderful. So warm and inviting and always willing to answer questions or concerns you have. The best part..nobody even knows I got my nose done except for a few close friends and family that I told. Everyone comments that I look so good, but they can't put their finger on it. I could not be more pleased. I trust Dr Bandy and her staff more than anything. I am so happy and feel so much more confident. Now I'm just thinking of what I want to do next!! ;)

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I found her online and looked through her before and after photos. She was by far the best

I'm glad you're happy with your results! What were your first three days of recovery like? I ask because so many others getting a rhinoplasty are a little anxious and curious what to expect.

Hi Angie- My recovery was amazing in that I had zero pain. But my nose was not broken, it was just the cartilage that was cut. There was definitely some discomfort and it was tough sleeping with my head propped up. I also had some scabs in my nose that were uncomfortable and some bleeding. I was very swollen though. I actually was a little freaked out because of the swelling. I had the tip of my nose lifted and that first week my nose looked a little "piggy-ish". Once the bandages were removed (1 week) my nose was still very swollen but I could notice right away that the profile did not stick up as much as I thought and I was so happy. It wasn't until about 2-3 weeks that I had a good idea what my nose was going to look like. It's been almost 7 weeks and my nose is still changing everyday. Everyday I feel like it gets better and better. The one thing with a rhinoplasty is that you have to be super patient. I expected results right away and that is not how it works. It takes time. I am so pleased I did this. It was the best decision I've made!