Nobody Noticed! -Newport Beach, CA

I went to Dr Bandy for a very subtle rhinoplasty....

I went to Dr Bandy for a very subtle rhinoplasty. I didn't have a horrible nose but I had a few things that really bothered me about my nose. She really understood excatly what I wanted and I could not be happier with the results. My nose looks so natural and most importantly it looks just like me but a improved version. Her attention to detail is phenomenal. I felt like she really understood what I wanted more than any other Dr. Not only was the results amazing but the staff is absolutley wonderful. So warm and inviting and always willing to answer questions or concerns you have. The best part..nobody even knows I got my nose done except for a few close friends and family that I told. Everyone comments that I look so good, but they can't put their finger on it. I could not be more pleased. I trust Dr Bandy and her staff more than anything. I am so happy and feel so much more confident. Now I'm just thinking of what I want to do next!! ;)

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I found her online and looked through her before and after photos. She was by far the best