Beautiful Lip Lines!!!!!! NOOOOOO PAIN! - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Elam put Retylane in my lips to define the lip...

Dr. Elam put Retylane in my lips to define the lip line. I am 47 years old and as we age your lip line fades. I did NOT want duck lips. He always listens to his patients and makes them look natural!!!! He has done other procedures on me and I have been so happy with everything! I am adding pictures of my lips. They are swollen as he just injected them 2 hours ago. I will post another picture tomorrow so you can see what they look like after the swelling goes down. Hopefully soon he will laser my face. This will remove fine lines and discolorations. Please follow my blog. I will post pictures everyday and hopefully videotape the procedure!

Here is second day out after the Restylane in my...

Here is second day out after the Restylane in my lips. (Pics 3 and 4) I'm still in no make up and jammies as I had hand surgery on Monday. My lips just feel bee stung and they are starting to look m ore natural. Still a little swelling!

The last pics were taken Friday. So, 4 days after...

The last pics were taken Friday. So, 4 days after injection. A tiny bruise left on inner upper lip but I think they look and feel amazing!!!!!!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Elam and his staff deserve more stars than are allowed. They are always so professional and caring. Dr. Elam was referred to me by a very happy patient and I couldn't be happier. I carry his business cards and refer him to anyone interested in feeling better about themselves.

Did the doctor administer more restalyne after the inital injections? I was told mine were done and the Dr. had me spelling the alphabet and gave me injections under my smile lines. This did not do the trick, as my 20 year old son knows Nothing,m, yet continues to call me "Duck Lips"! I lied and told my "future clients" my li8ps were not finishes". I feel like an arse. =P
Szuannefazio did you get restyane in your cheeks too? The are very beautiful. I am thinking to have mine done but don't know which fillers are better.
Hehehe! Thanks Fancy, Don't tell any one I use dove cucumber scented soap! BUT Dr. Elam is going to make it as clear as a babies butt soon w his laser!
Your skin looks amazing, what do you do?? Pretty sure you look younger than me and I'm 28!

Your lips look great! Definitely a big reduction in the swelling.

I hope your hand is healing up well too!

Please excuse my "Grinch smile" but my mouth was still num b from the anesthetic!

Grinch smile - hahaha! Love that description! Yeah, I figured things were feeling a little weird with the product, the swelling, and all. I'm sure they will feel better soon. :)

Second day after lip Restylane. They are still swollen and feel a little bee stung today.

You are 47?! Wow, you look fantastic!! Glad to hear you are loving the way your lips turned out. Looking forward to hearing how they look when the swelling goes all the way down.