My Rhinoplasty (Middle Eastern Nose) is Excellent - Newport Beach, CA

I had broken my nose in wrestling several times. I...

I had broken my nose in wrestling several times. I had trouble breathing and my nose look exteremly big and swollen. I had the surgery done two months ago and so far everything has gone well and my nose looks very natural and my breathing is much better. When I look at my old pictures last week, I noticed the big change but my nose looks so good and natural that my friends can not tell that I had surgery done. My nose fits my face really well.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

My Mom's Cousin had rhinoplasty done by Dr Sajjadian and he was very happy with his rhinoplasty results so he referred us to him. I was told that he is an expert in middle eastern rhinoplasty When I came in for rhinoplasty consult, the doctor and staff were very kind, poilte, professioanl and helpful and gave me honest opinion on my situation. they gave thoughtful advice. My dad wants to come and talk with dr sajjdian to see how he can fix his breathing problem and he has had two operation on his nose twice in past and now wants to fix it. Overall my experience has been pretty good. -Steve S.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! If you'd post before and after photos that would really help the rhinoplasty community out.