Oh my Gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE LATISSE! - Newport Beach, CA

I am the patient coordinator here at the office,...

I am the patient coordinator here at the office, and love that I get to try many of the products and services and give patients my honest opinion about everything. Latisse has worked for me! What more can I say. I love it.

PROS:
Long lashes that look amazing and that everyone compliments on.

CONS:
If you stop using the product, you start seeing the length of your lashes decrease.
If you use the product with the enclosed brushes with one brush per eye, you go through product too fast
If you put a little too much on the brush, it seeps into your eyes and causes bloodshot eyes.

Love the latisse. I actually listened to a patient that had suggested getting a pointed make-up brush and using that because it doesn't absorb as much product, meaning that the bottle will last longer. Also, when using a make-up brush like this its softer on the delicate skin on the eyelid and not as rough as the brushes provided by latisse.

All in all, I love the product, but the pricing is high, so once you get your eyelashes to the desired length, I would put it on every other day or every two days for 'maintenance' and to make the product last before you purchase a new box.

GOOD LUCK!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I am the patient coordinator here at the office, and love that I get to try many of the products and services and give patients my honest opinion about everything. Latisse has worked for me! She's done everything else for me.....plus when I got my breasts done by Dr. Bandy, the breast implant manufacturer was giving away a free box of Latisse with any silicone implants, so I got my first box of Latisse for free. Then I became hooked! I'm very grateful for Dr. Bandy, as I also work with her everyday.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

great results, i dont know how your eyelashes looked before, but now they look amazing! Congrats!
yes Latisse is amazing
We just got LiLash in. Its a great product too. I notice that my lashes grow the same as Latisse, but they grow thicker and darker than Latisse. And it doesn't have the same effects that some people have complained about.
So you guys like Lilash better than Latisse?
So which product you like better? Latisse or Lilash? Had you tried Lilash already?