I Love my Mommy Make over Results and my New Body - Newport Beach, CA

After two pregnancies, and seven years later I...

After two pregnancies, and seven years later I went through with my mommy makeover. I was not overweight but had a lot of stretch marks on my tummy and had a bulge above my belly botom. I was always bothered by the shape of my breast which looked empty, nothing on top or in the middle of the breasts. my breast looked droopy and looked like it needed a breast lift and breast implants. even all kinds of bras would not make it look better as I would have to lift and pull and fit the breast tissues in pull up bra or push up bras and still it would not look right. My friend referred me to dr Sajadian because she had a really nice result after her breast implants and breast lifts. Finally after six years of thinking about it, I went through with the mommy make over. I had the breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck and liposuction. Dr. Sajjadian did a great job and from the first day I met him I felt comfortable and confident that he would do a great job and he really did!!! finally I have my beautiful figure, and my new clothes fit me well. I am so happy that I had it done by him because he really cared about me in the process. I now feel beautiful, young and attractive again!!!

So glad you are happy - please post pics - they are so helpful.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. You really got the whole shebang! Do you have any recovery tips of other ladies embarking on a similar journey?

Orange County Plastic Surgeon