Gynecomastia Gone Wrong - Newport Beach, CA

My large breast always bothered me and I always...

My large breast always bothered me and I always wanted to do something about it. Finally I started looking for a Surgeon and I found Dr cruise. I talked with him and he was very professional and nice. He might be a good person and good Dr but he messed up for sure my surgery. I let you be the judge of that.

You have to go to Dr. Mordcai Blau - this is the only guy out there for this surgery. He does close to a half dozen of these every day. He did mine about three years ago - perfect job.
That is just terribly sad, the same happened to my own cousin, he had it corrected by a surgeon also in Newport Beach his name is Dr George Brennan. The man has been performing surgeries since the early 70's and did an excellent job especially correcting. It is always harder to fix other people's work. I am glad you shared your story, it doesn't matter what doctors put on the internet, you have to meet them, ask for references and see before and after photos in their office not the edited versions online. All I know is my cousin is finally happy. Good luck with everything and any surgery should have a second and third opinion.
the problem is with some surgeons they do not do skin tighten or excess skin remove same time when they perform liposuction or some time they do not mark right way as i think so they still leave bit of skin there to hang my surgeon did a great job he did lipo suction he didn't removed nipples he didn't made any major cuts he removed 650 ml fat from my chest pure fat and then did skin tighten and believe me awesome result and i just had done this about 4 days ago when i been to surgery my boobs were like a girl and when i came out it was looking awesome chest firm and in shape he evan said after 6 weeks its will turn more good looking more great but to be honest after coming out from the surgery my heart was jumping with joy and only the thinking was coming in my mind why why why i waisted my 7 years of life having these man moobs on me should go for this earlier again this is very safe and good procedure bring you back into life what you have to make sure surgeon you choosing he is surgeon or butcher or money eater if you choose a surgeon then you get 200 perecnt great results hope this help
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I went to his office and I believed what he told me. I did not have any reason not to believe him. Everything was good except the results. Just look at the pictures and decide for yourself.