56 and Tired Looking - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Bandy and her staff are amazing! I had a lower...

Dr. Bandy and her staff are amazing! I had a lower face lift, fat grafting into my smile lines, a blepharoplasty and Botox in January of 2014. I am writing this review 5 months later and I am extremely happy with the results. I specifically asked Dr. Bandy not to change my overall look, just to make me look younger and more well rested. I can honestly say that she honored my request! Friends and acquaintances frequently comment that I don't look my age (56). I used to look in the mirror and ask myself who that old person was, as I certainly didn't feel as old as I looked. Now I feel like my vivacious personality and active lifestyle are more in line with my appearance. I chose Dr. Bandy from her reviews on Realself and I am so glad I did!! The staff couldn't be more amazing; Isabelle, Megan and Andrea are always so welcoming, concerned and kind when I am in the office. The recovery wasn't what I would call fun but they made it easier because of their concern and compassion. If you are looking for a Cosmetic Surgeon who is gifted, personable and professional than look no further, Dr. Bandy is awesome!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bandy was very informative and answered all of my questions before the surgery. I had never had cosmetic surgery before so I was apprehensive at first and she totally put me at ease. She is engaging and I feel comfortable in her presence, she is not at all intimidating like doctors can sometimes be. She is an artist and seems very passionate about her work. I was also impressed by the fact that she does reconstructive work as well as cosmetic.

great results
Wow ! You just look fabulous. I must say you have got the best results.
You look amazing,... Gorgeous
Thanks for sharing your experience and photos. You look beautiful! How long after surgery were you back to your normal routine?
Thank you!! Between 3 & 4 weeks the bruising had pretty much faded, after that I was comfortable being seen in public. I waited 6 weeks before going back to the gym and any vigorous physical activities.