56 and Tired Looking - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Bandy and her staff are amazing! I had a lower...

Dr. Bandy and her staff are amazing! I had a lower face lift, fat grafting into my smile lines, a blepharoplasty and Botox in January of 2014. I am writing this review 5 months later and I am extremely happy with the results. I specifically asked Dr. Bandy not to change my overall look, just to make me look younger and more well rested. I can honestly say that she honored my request! Friends and acquaintances frequently comment that I don't look my age (56). I used to look in the mirror and ask myself who that old person was, as I certainly didn't feel as old as I looked. Now I feel like my vivacious personality and active lifestyle are more in line with my appearance. I chose Dr. Bandy from her reviews on Realself and I am so glad I did!! The staff couldn't be more amazing; Isabelle, Megan and Andrea are always so welcoming, concerned and kind when I am in the office. The recovery wasn't what I would call fun but they made it easier because of their concern and compassion. If you are looking for a Cosmetic Surgeon who is gifted, personable and professional than look no further, Dr. Bandy is awesome!
great results
Wow ! You just look fabulous. I must say you have got the best results.
You look amazing,... Gorgeous
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bandy was very informative and answered all of my questions before the surgery. I had never had cosmetic surgery before so I was apprehensive at first and she totally put me at ease. She is engaging and I feel comfortable in her presence, she is not at all intimidating like doctors can sometimes be. She is an artist and seems very passionate about her work. I was also impressed by the fact that she does reconstructive work as well as cosmetic.