Living the Dream with Amazing Results of Liposuction - Newport Beach, CA

My experience was amazing. I was concerned about...

My experience was amazing. I was concerned about not taking any narcotics due to my recovery from alcoholism. I had a little pain the second day, I only took extra strength Tylenol from day two to day 7. After that I had no pain. I felt amazing and started walking on day 7. I feel better about myself, have more energy, and am enjoying my 50's! I just love my choice to have the surgery. I went from a size 14 to a size 8. (it did take about 6 weeks to loose the "saline" weight.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I wish there were more starts. Dr. Elam was referred to me by my next door neighbor, who has had surgery as well. I went from a size 14 to an 8.

You look awesome! Congrats.
Thanks! It was worth every penny :0)
What areas did you have liposuctioned?
Arms, inner outer thighs, back, belly, and butt. (Breast implants were done in the late 90's). Couldn't be happier!
Dr. Elam, I wish I would have "spell checked". I meant to write "I wish the rating had more STARS"

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Which area(s) did you have the Liposuction carried out on?

Dr. Elam is on Fashion Island, Newpprt Beach, California. He is awesome!

Sorry, I meant which area(s) on your body did you have Liposuctioned! :-)

Lol! Almost everything! (I had breast implants years ago!) I had my inner outer thighs, butt, stomach, back and arms! I love the results!

Wow, you did have a lot done. Glad you're enjoying your results! You look great and very happy in your photo!