I Love my Dr! - Newport Beach, CA

Pros about my procedure - I look better in...

Pros about my procedure - I look better in clothes, and I feel better about myself.

Cons - with any elective surgery, the cost is always a concern. But I figure I can't afford to NOT do it! Another con is the time I missed from work (very minimal) and trying to keep it a secret from my co-workers while wearing a tight fitting garment that went from under my breast down to the top of my knees.

The process of having my lipo done was very simple on my end! Not too sure about my Dr.'s end. ha ha. Everyone at the surgical center were great! I was nice and relaxed and calm when I went in. The anesthesiologist came in and explained what he was giving me. The next thing I know I fell asleep then I woke up and it was over. I am very serious when I say the pain was minimal! Compared to my previous lipo experience which was a nightmare! There was absolutely no bruising at all. When my Dr. took my garment off the next day during my follow up I was absolutely amazed! My stomach was flat!!! I just wanted to cry I was so happy!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G demands perfection from himself and he delivers it! I am thrilled with the results from the lipo he performed on my stomach, upper arms, back and thighs. His staff is exceptional! If you are looking for a professional doctor who prides himself in perfection and has great bedside manners with a very calming voice, then Dr. G is the one for you. I also had VelaShape done and I highly recommend it! I saw a difference in the appearance of my skin in just 1 treatment! I will definitely go back to Dr. G for any future proedures I may need.

I am so happy for you!

Just curious if you ever got the photos from your doctor? I'd love to see them, if you don't mind sharing.

I am scheduled for Nov.30. I will definitely keep you posted.
did you have it couple of years ago. what would you say were the main differences in experience. Seeing my doc for a second consult on wednesday
I had the surgery done just this past May. If you are asking me what the main difference in my 2 separate experiences with lipo are is that Dr. Grover's technique was not as traumatic to the body as the last dr. who did my lipo. Good luck on your second consultation. If you get the procedure done, let me know how it goes.
I will have to get the pictures from Dr. Grover and post them. I had the surgery on Monday morning and I went back to work on Thursday for 4 hours, then on Friday I worked an entire 8 hour day. I was very surprised that I was able to return to work so soon. The time I had it before Dr. Grover I was out of work for over a week!
hi lovemydoc are you going to post pictures? im glad you had a good experience! How many days out are you?