I Wanted to Look Like Myself ... Just a Little Younger - Newport Beach, CA

I felt young but was looking much older than I...

I felt young but was looking much older than I felt. I didn't want to look different. I wanted to look younger and refreshed. I had a full face and neck lift six years ago. There was some discomfort, but not any pain that was not managable. The only real "discomfort" is that I had to rest and heal for at least six weeks before going back to my active lifetstyle. I have always felt happy, confident,and athletic. Even after six years I feel that I look just as good (or even better) that I did post surgery. In other words, I have held up well and am so happy that I had this surgery. I am almost 63. No question that Dr. Anton gave me a splash from the fountain of youth.

Wao nice pic you don't look older than 60
You look beautiful. I wish you all the best.
you look great !
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

When I met Dr. Anton many years ago it was via his amazing reputation. He is a highly qualified and skilled surgeon. Also important is that he is kind, caring, and one of the nicest people you will ever meet ! He will not rush you into the operating room nor push you to have any procedure done. Just the opposite. I consulted with Dr. Anton several times over a five year period until he and I both thought that "it's time." He educated me that sometimes it's not a good idea to have a facelift too soon ... or wait too long. I am thrilled with the outcome and have referred many friends (and total strangers) to Dr. Anton and his great team. It's your face ! You can trust your face to Dr. Anton.