I Wanted to Look Like Myself ... Just a Little Younger - Newport Beach, CA

I felt young but was looking much older than I...

I felt young but was looking much older than I felt. I didn't want to look different. I wanted to look younger and refreshed. I had a full face and neck lift six years ago. There was some discomfort, but not any pain that was not managable. The only real "discomfort" is that I had to rest and heal for at least six weeks before going back to my active lifetstyle. I have always felt happy, confident,and athletic. Even after six years I feel that I look just as good (or even better) that I did post surgery. In other words, I have held up well and am so happy that I had this surgery. I am almost 63. No question that Dr. Anton gave me a splash from the fountain of youth.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

When I met Dr. Anton many years ago it was via his amazing reputation. He is a highly qualified and skilled surgeon. Also important is that he is kind, caring, and one of the nicest people you will ever meet ! He will not rush you into the operating room nor push you to have any procedure done. Just the opposite. I consulted with Dr. Anton several times over a five year period until he and I both thought that "it's time." He educated me that sometimes it's not a good idea to have a facelift too soon ... or wait too long. I am thrilled with the outcome and have referred many friends (and total strangers) to Dr. Anton and his great team. It's your face ! You can trust your face to Dr. Anton.

Wao nice pic you don't look older than 60
You look beautiful. I wish you all the best.
you look great !
You look very beautiful . Your doctor did a great job....but you also have a wonderful smile which is always youth giving.
Thank you so much. As for my smile ... I have worked in the orthodontic field since 1972. I still work part time for Dr. John DiGiovanni. He has two offices; in Newport Beach an Laguna Beach. All of my teeth are "real" ... no veneers. You are correct that straight, white, healthy teeth give a more youthful appearance. I am an advocate of taking care of your teeth so they will last a lifetime. If your teeth aren't straight ... see an orthodontist and certainly see a great general dentist that will keep your teeth healthy. Again, thanks so much for your kind comment.
Your welcome. Like you i have a passion about my teeth looking good and i have no veneers either,but i,ve had crowns and 2 bridges,which i had done in Costa Rica which has been fantastic,and such is the cost of any dental work in the UK that i now make a quick trip to Poland for any treatment i might need.The price of everything in England is appalling. I