Neck and Brow Lift with Dr. Robert Kessler - Newport Beach, CA

I am an active 53 year old woman who has been...

I am an active 53 year old woman who has been aging reasonably well, but aging nonetheless. My face looked older than I felt, and I was not yet ready to give in to it. What I preferred was a "one and done" procedure; not something I had to maintain (fillers, Botox, etc.). Specifically, I was concerned about laxity of the lower face and neck. Dr. Robert Kessler performed a neck lift and open brow lift. All the nurses (who had seen many facelifts, from many doctors) were all amazed at how great my face looked immediately following the surgery. Several nurses sort of stood around my recovery bed with "wow" expressions. With minimal bruising and minimal swelling, I enjoyed a quick recovery. My outcome is fantastic, extremely natural looking. My 22 year old son said, "Mom, you don't really look different... you just look like you used to look." I could not be happier.

It Just Keeps Looking Better!

A little over three weeks since my surgery... Continuing to heal very, very well. And my face just keeps looking better and better! Dr. Kessler works magic. He did not make me look like someone else. Rather, he left all the positive character in my face and simply rolled back the clock so that I look like I did when I was younger! True story - twice this week when out with my six month old grandson, people thought he was mine!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

IF I COULD GIVE HIM 6 STARS, I WOULD! From "hello" Dr. Robert Kessler was wonderful. He is an amazing listener, attentive, knowledgeable, personable, and respectful. And maybe most remarkable for an extremely skilled Newport Beach, CA plastic surgeon -- he is humble! I felt completely comfortable with and confident in his ability as a surgeon. Dr. Kessler offered me both surgical and non-surgical options, along with cost and reasonable expectations for each. He answered all of my questions, and never - NOT ONCE - did I feel like a number, or feel any pressure whatsoever. Every office visit was a pleasure. Dr. Kessler and his whole staff answered all questions respectfully and thoroughly, explaining everything in as much detail as I wanted. Dr. Robert Kessler's bedside manner is fantastic. But at the end of the day, results are what matter most to me. And my results have already exceeded my expectations. The result is so natural!

Thank you for sharing! You have my curiosity piqued now, will you post a few photos so we can see your transformation?
Gosh, I would except I'm being "shy" because of my profession. I would not like coworkers in my field to stumble across them. I suggest you look at before and after photos from the Dr(s) you are considering. I specifically went with Dr. Kessler because of how natural his results looked. Too many doctors sort of morph every face toward that generic Barbie doll face; losing the unique character that defines you. Anyhow, sorry. But I do highly recommend Dr. Kessler. He's amazing.