Wonderful! - I couldn't be more happy with the results of my lower face lift - Newport Beach, CA

I couldn't be more happy with the results of...

I couldn't be more happy with the results of my lower face lift. It took 10 years off my age and has healed wonderfully. I would strongly recommend it to anyone in their 50s or 60s that isn't ready for the rocking chair.

I was a little scared at first, but found that it wasn't all that painful and the recovery was relatively fast. I found that surgery under moderate sedation and a local anesthetic was no problem whatsoever. I had surgery on Monday and was back in circulation within five days.

It's been about 10 weeks now and, even though the results were immediate, it took that long for all the residual swelling and repositioning to take place. I had a couple of areas of concern, but these resolved themselves within a few weeks.

Dr. S is an artist and an excellent facial surgeon and I am so happy I trusted my looks to him. I intend to have another procedure within the next year and will definitely be back to see him. Also, his assistant, Tanya Conners, was wonderful. She made me feel at home and comfortable and kept in touch constantly. All in all a highly satisfying experience and a great value.

Welcome to RealSelf, Dana. We appreciate you sharing your lower facelift experience by writing a review. This is so helpful for others who are considering surgery. Did you have to wear a compression garment post-op?

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Results are the proof. I am not posting photos to protect my privacy, but I believe the results to be dramatic, yet natural. People have told me I look fantastic, but do not have the stretched and unnatural look often associated with facial plastic surgery. I look much the same as I did ten years ago, except maybe a little better! If you schedule a consultation with Dr. S you will immediately be impressed with his bedside manner, professionalism an sensitivity.