Lower Eye Lid Surgery - Newport Beach, CA

I'm in my mid-30's and began to develop under eye...

I'm in my mid-30's and began to develop under eye bags too early in my opinion. So I decided to undergo surgery to remove what I thought would help me feel and look more refreshed and not as tired looking. The surgery itself was not painful. The recovery was OK. It took a very long time for the bruising under both eyes to disappear - about 3 months. Waiting for the bruising to disappear I felt was the worst part. I followed the protocol that was prescribed by the doctor in order to minimize bruising and what 'supplements' to take to help speed up recovery. I suppose everyone recovers at a different rate. I still have some slight residual bruising under one eye but I anticipate it should disappear over the next few weeks. I'm relatively pleased with the results.

I am having a long recovery also. The bruising and swelling still remains after 7 weeks. I hope all will smooth out. I'm trying to be patient. It's very depressing. Thanks for your review. It gives me hope. How are you doing now?
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Sadati to discuss my options. He was very thorough and made me feel comfortable with my decision. Dr. Sadati's bedside manner is particularly pleasant and his staff are very nice as well.