Excellent Liposuction Doctor - Newport Beach, CA

I considered lip for a long time, did my research...

I considered lip for a long time, did my research and finally bit the bullet and did it! I'm happy with the way my body looks. It's definitely not a "fix all" for body issues, but it helps a lot and for qualified candidates, it's a good procedure. Although I recommend having the procedure itself for those whose issues can be helped by lipo, see my review on the doctor so you can better prepare yourself with questions and things to look out for in the office staff and other people you'll be dealing with during and after your procedure.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr Grover is a highly qualified plastic surgeon with a good bedside manner who does quality work. The office staff that worked there at the time I had my procedure in 2013 was not on their game, but Dr Grover has proven his dedication to patient-centered satisfaction and completely overhauled his office staff. I haven't met any of them, but I trust that they are much improved from before. I was very happy with my cosmetic results.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Hi Joanna, Thank you for the note. I appreciate the follow-up and regard for getting people thorough information. Can you please tell me why my review of Dr Grover was not posted? Thank you, Kelly
Hi Kelly,

Your review has been posted, which is how you're able to comment on it. However, before we can move it into the main Liposuction community, we need a few more details, as suggested in Joanna's comment. If you can update your review with some further information about your actual procedure, we'll be able to move it into the main Lipo area.

Thanks,
Kirsty
Hi, Dr Grover asked me to take down my post. He said he changed out his whole office staff (which was the source of my negative experience) I edited my post, but I can't see how to remove it completely. Please help? Thanks. - Kelly