6 Days Post Tummy Tuck with Lipo to Flanks - Newport Beach, CA

The first few days are a haze, the pain pump was...

The first few days are a haze, the pain pump was removed day five. It was a great help I'm sure.

My dr keeps the drains in until postop day 11. So, that's what I'm waiting for now. Standing straight up as of today. Not taking any pain medication just an antibiotic and finishing up the stool softener.

Overall, I feel pretty good, except I'm not used to feeling my muscles pulled tight, and the numb stomach is odd. Haven't really had the courage to take a good look, but my husband and dr said it looks great- waiting to look until the drains come out. The I'll feel more like myself. Glad it's done, but not sure I can say it's worth it yet.

Drains are out. Belly button is perfect and tummy...

Drains are out. Belly button is perfect and tummy is washboard flat. I feel great! The lipo on my flanks looks amazing, no bruises. I'll post before and after when I get a chance.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I consulted with 5 surgeons. Dr Lee explained the surgery as if my result was as important to him as it was to me. I did not feel like this was just a routine consultation, but an individualized personal attention. The photos of his tummy tuck work are very impressive, incisions low, belly buttons natural and not big open circles or long open ovals. And, he's johns Hopkins trained- go with the best.