Excited To See By The Sea! - Newport Beach, CA

I first saw a Groupon for this Cool Sculpting...

I first saw a Groupon for this Cool Sculpting procedure, and I was immediately intrigued. I am a 30 year old woman who works out 4-5 days a week, eat relatively health, but have always seemed to have my stomach as my trouble area, no matter how thin I am. I am 5'7" 145 LBS, and excited to see what the months ahead have in store for me! I went in yesterday 6.4.12, and went in with little expectations, as i have a high tolerance for pain for the most part. I sat down in the chair and the doctor drew on my stomach here he would be applying the suction cup. I had three areas of my stomach treated. The staff was VERY friendly and made me feel comfortable, and even let two of my girlfriends come in and sit with me. When the cool pack was applied the doctor explained the weird suctioning I would experience. Yes, I must say it was a little awkward but not unbearable....I would say getting waxed is more painful, as the pain subsides and the area is numb, you barely notice it is doing anything. When your hour is up, the doctor's assistant then rubbed my stomach, and massaged it. This felt a little strange, but because it was numb you barely feel anything...honestly it's kind of funny to see your fat frozen coming out of the cup. After my two lower stomach areas we treated I felt fine, and continued my day as normal. I slept fine, and worked out this morning with no uncomfortable feeling that would restrain my efforts. I then went in after lunch to have my upper stomach done, just one area treated. This area was a little more pinching when I got suctioned in, but subsided like yesterday's. Today my lower area was a little numb but doesn't feel strange at all. No bruises or swelling. I feel great and can't wait to report my progress along the way. I would say some of these reviews are very un detailed and don't really give me an idea of the complete after math and updates with pictures, I will do my best to change that. :-)

Thanks for your review, very informative. Please keep us updated as your results progress!

I had thought about getting this Groupon and now wish I did. How did the procedure go? Did it work? Wonder if this one is better than the Laser Lipo.

So it's been a week now, and yesterday I started...

So it's been a week now, and yesterday I started having some weird tingling sensations, but nothing that was unbearable. I have not had any itching sensations like other members have posted. The past day or so, I have noticed more numbness to the touch. This whole process has been pretty painless for me and I am excited to see the results. I will keep updating and posting new pictures when I start noticing results.
I am very interested to hear about your progress. Also I live in the area and am trying to narrow down my search for a doctor for this treatment. Which doctor did you use? Would you recommend them? Anything would help, thank you!

Hi Tiff,
I went to Dr. Kessler, his staff was very friendly, and I felt very comfortable. I would definitely recommend him. This is my first plastic surgeon experience, and I think I would go back if needed. His office is in Corona Del Mar.

I am 3 weeks in and am feeling great, I am...

I am 3 weeks in and am feeling great, I am starting to see results. I had a propionate line above my belly button which was very visible and is clearly starting to go away. I am excited to see what the next month has in store for me!
Did you see Dr. Kessler in Newport? I just had my consult with him today and I am wondering if that is who you saw. :)
Coolsculpting arms
Thank so much for sharing. I am thinking for the same.

The doctor is not there for most of the procedure, just to start the procedure, and leaves the room, there is really no need for him to be there!