One of a Kind - Newport Beach, CA

He is the best offering the best of results!!

He is the best offering the best of results!!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I would like to share my experience with Dr. Sajjadian as a medical student. Dr. Sajjadian is not just an elite plastic/reconstructive surgeon; he is a humble, sophisticated and talented person with straight forward answers in a nutshell. If details about a certain procedure of interest are your aim, Dr. Sajjadian is the surgeon who will always provide them in a sequential and logical manner so no matter what the patient's background is, he/she will be well rounded by the time the consultation is over. Also, what sets Dr. Sajjadian from other plastic surgeons is his artistic side that uses it to give the best results possible. I have met people in his office where I was not able to identify that they have undergone a rhinoplasty for example; their noses looked so real (men and women). Most important, if straight forward, unbiased opinion is your goal, I truly believe that Dr Sajjadian's ability to offer such an insight is outstanding. After all, his extensive experience and updated knowledge allow him to spot a certain problem offering an aesthetic solution that is as perfect as it can get. I believe that he is one of the best. His outstanding performance and bedside manners speak on his behalf. So no matter how much I carry on describing my excellent experience with Dr. Sajjadian, it will only be fair if you experience him as a person and face to face.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the chin implant community.