Perfect Outcome ! - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. S did a face life and eyelid procedure for me...

Dr. S did a face life and eyelid procedure for me and the outcome is completely perfect. I look 100% natural yet many, many years younger.

I had hardly any brusing and very little swelling...I was eating lunch out with friends on day 7 after surgery and back to my normal routine in 2 weeks ! That's almost unheard of ! I had very little discomfort after the procedure, Dr. S called me at home the night of surgery to check on me ! Office staff was very supportive in every way.

As an RN over 40 years I've been involved in many cosmetic procedures and I've never seen this high level of work by any other doctor. Thank you so much Dr. S..I could not be happier with the outcome.

There were no cons. It was a win win for me on every level.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I would love to know more about your procedure. If you've had 40 plus years as an RN you must be around 60 years old. Very little bruising and swelling is impressive. How about tightness in the neck or numbness? Did your surgeon do much undermining? Did you have autologous fat injections?

Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for sharing your facelift experience. Do you have any photos you can show us of your results?