Breast Lift W/ Implant-Ethnic Female - Newport Beach, CA

I made the decision to have a breast lift earlier...

I made the decision to have a breast lift earlier this year-I lost about 20-30 lbs. in my early adulthood. This resulted in the sagging of my breast (I'm now 30). I became self conscious about my breast especially because I have not had any children-I did not think that it was ok for my breast to look older than they were.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I happened to stumble across Dr. Sajjadian's website when looking for another doctor my co-worker referred me to. I went to 4 different surgeons-all of them were arrogant and full of themselves, however Dr. S was different. My first consult was about 1.5 hours. He took his time and explained everything I asked and other things that I did not. He made me feel completely comfortable-he was very humble and down to earth. I had my own opinions about what I wanted and he told me what the best routes were. I did not initially want to get implants, but he explained why I should. Everyone in the office was nice and personable, especially Mary Anne. The surgical team answered my questions and made sure I was comfortable. After surgery, all of my concerns were addressed and he told me what to expect. I feel that when it comes to surgery, you have to have complete trust in your surgeon and I did. CHOOSE DR. S!