Sanjay Grover is An Amazing Artist! - Newport Beach, CA

I NEVER DREAMED I COULD LOOK THIS GREAT!! After...

I NEVER DREAMED I COULD LOOK THIS GREAT!! After years of wanting a breast lift, at 47 I finally started researching Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Grover came highly recommended by a friend, and once I started reading reviews, it became very clear that in this internet age, there is no possible way of concealing substandard work. Of the many doctors I considered, Dr Grover and one other doctor were the only two that had zero negative feedback, and his before/after photos are amazing.

Still, I was apprehensive, being that I spend the majority of free time at the lake or the beach – in a bathing suit. Shape was my number one concern. I did not want to be any larger, just better shaped, with things looking up instead of down. While poring over hundreds of online photos, I realized that the lifts many women were thrilled with, did not even come close to meeting my expectations.

I expressed my concerns during my consultation, and unlike a doctor in La Jolla I’d seen a week prior, Dr. Grover was absolutely sweet; very gentle and encouraging as he assured me I did not have to worry about my breasts being too large or fake looking, football shaped, too close together or far apart, or my nipples ending up too low, etc. He was not annoyed by my paranoia – only reassuring that I need not worry. I scheduled surgery two weeks later.

Nervous doesn’t cover how I felt the morning of surgery. I had to wait several hours, (It’s evident that Dr. Grover is in high demand, as his office is always packed and the wait times long – surgery was no different) and during that time, thought of chickening out. I’m glad I didn’t, as I couldn’t be any happier than I am right now, three months later.

Immediately after surgery, the high swelling on my pecs really freaked me out. Again, Dr. Grover assured me that, as the swelling reduced over 4 to 6 weeks, my breasts would settle down causing the nipples to rise into place. I did have a bit of an issue with my body rejecting the underlying sutures (though he uses the least irritating type), but that is pretty much over and they have all dissolved now.

My scars are still pink and tender, but honestly, I don’t even see them when I look in the mirror, as the breasts are so beautiful; I can’t believe they are mine. They are perfectly proportioned to my body, full and round with the nipples nice and high. How he can take apart both breasts and put them back together I perfect symmetry is mind boggling. Dr. Grover also performed liposuction on the little fat pockets at the front of my armpits, which makes the overall appearance even nicer.

Dr. Grover is an artist, who is genuinely thrilled when he sees that his artwork is truly appreciated. I am extremely happy with my decision and feel it was worth every penny. I could not have put myself in better hands.

Thank you for posting your story on RealSelf! I always think a nice shape negates the scars, which fade over time anyway. I'm glad you're so thrilled with your results.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Two personal referrals and his overwhelmingly positive reviews.