The Ideal Implant Really is Ideal! - Newport Beach, CA

I had the ideal implant inserted approximately a...

I had the ideal implant inserted approximately a year and a half ago as a part of the clinical trial. I was afraid of silicone and wanted to try an alternative to the saline implants currently on the market.

I had several girlfriends with both saline and silicone implants. I can tell you whole-heartedly that mine look and feel better than my two girlfriends that had saline implants.

Do they look and feel exactly the same as silicone? No, but they sure are close. Do they look and feel much better than saline implants previously on the market? Absolutely. Do I feel they are safer than silicone? Definitely. Am I happy with my decision? 100%

They look great, feel great, look natural and don't bounce around like water balloons. They were done so well that people oftentimes do not believe I got them enhanced and think I am naturally busty. I could not be more thrilled.

Liz S 3 seconds ago I had Septohinoplasty done with Dr. Jay Calvert in California. This was a third surgery for me. The two other surgeons made my breathing worse and made my nose crooked on the outside. Dr. Calvert just operated 4 weeks ago and my nose is looking much better every day. I still have swelling but I can tell my nose is shorter and more symmetrical. My septum is fixed now thanks to Calvert! I can breathe for the first time in my life. He also did liposuction in a few pockets of fat I had - not much because I am a size 2. I had no bruising from the lipo just some swelling and I wear my compression garment still to help with that. Look into Dr. Calvert. He was great and even came to the house I was staying at to check on me after the surgery. Look into taking either Arnica Forte or Repair Gold as supplements after surgery this will help with your swelling, bruising and general incision healing. Also, hyperbaric oxygen treatments are awesome for healing. I went to Advanced Hyperbarics in Newport Beach. If you are not in the area research where a location is online or ask your surgeon. I did three treatments before surgery to prepare my body and 10 after surgery and bruises on my face were gone by day 7 and by day 10 people thought I looked like I did not have surgery. I healed 50% faster. If you cannot afford a lot of treatments if you do 4 in the 10 days after you will see enough of an improvement.
are you taking about the cohesive gummy bear implant? I was supposed to have it all done by now, surgeon suggested saline, 275cc sub but now seeing a surgeon doing the gummy silicone tomorrow. what was your downtime? do they recommend the MRI's every 2-3 years? If it is what are the studies you have to participate in?

Thanks so much for posting your story and photos here on RealSelf. You look great and I'm glad you're so happy with your results! Hooray for good doctors!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C operates in both Beverly Hills and Newport Beach. I had the implants initially inserted at the Beverly Hills location. However, my consultation and all follow-up has been performed out of the Newport Beach office. Dr. C is a talented surgeon and a joy to work with. I could not have asked for a better doctor.