The Ideal Implant Really is Ideal! - Newport Beach, CA

I had the ideal implant inserted approximately a...

I had the ideal implant inserted approximately a year and a half ago as a part of the clinical trial. I was afraid of silicone and wanted to try an alternative to the saline implants currently on the market.

I had several girlfriends with both saline and silicone implants. I can tell you whole-heartedly that mine look and feel better than my two girlfriends that had saline implants.

Do they look and feel exactly the same as silicone? No, but they sure are close. Do they look and feel much better than saline implants previously on the market? Absolutely. Do I feel they are safer than silicone? Definitely. Am I happy with my decision? 100%

They look great, feel great, look natural and don't bounce around like water balloons. They were done so well that people oftentimes do not believe I got them enhanced and think I am naturally busty. I could not be more thrilled.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C operates in both Beverly Hills and Newport Beach. I had the implants initially inserted at the Beverly Hills location. However, my consultation and all follow-up has been performed out of the Newport Beach office. Dr. C is a talented surgeon and a joy to work with. I could not have asked for a better doctor.