Extremely Pleased: Highly Recommend Dr. Bandy, She is Amazing - Newport Beach, CA

During my quest to find a plastic surgeon that not...

During my quest to find a plastic surgeon that not only has an extensive back ground of experience but who is also board certified I came across Dr. Bandys website. Additionally, after reading about Dr. Bandys back ground, reading all the positive reviews and going through previous and or current patient photos I was convinced this was the Doctor for me!

I currently reside in Nebraska but knew it was well worth my trip out to meet with Dr. Bandy. I immediately called and spoke to Melissa in regards to what I was looking to get done and how soon we could schedule an appointment. My situation was somewhat urgent since I had a ruptured saline breast implant that needed immediate attention... Melissa quickly scheduled me in for the consultation and during the following week I was in for surgery.

Not only did I have my saline breast implants replaced with, silicone gel, I also had a mini tummy tuck done, along with lipo of the inner thighs, flanks, and back. It has been a month now since my surgery and all I can say is "it was by far the best decision in choosing to go with Dr. Bandy"!!

There are hardly any words that can describe how impressed and overjoyed I am with my results.

You got the works! Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. We'd love to see before and after photos if you'd feel comfortable posting them.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bandy is meticulous and her work is truly a mark of quality and excellence!! In addition, Dr. Bandys staff is extremely professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful. They do an outstanding job in making you feel safe and comfortable!! I highly recommend Dr. Bandy without any doubt.