Extremely Pleased: Highly Recommend Dr. Bandy, She is Amazing - Newport Beach, CA

During my quest to find a plastic surgeon that not...

During my quest to find a plastic surgeon that not only has an extensive back ground of experience but who is also board certified I came across Dr. Bandys website. Additionally, after reading about Dr. Bandys back ground, reading all the positive reviews and going through previous and or current patient photos I was convinced this was the Doctor for me!

I currently reside in Nebraska but knew it was well worth my trip out to meet with Dr. Bandy. I immediately called and spoke to Melissa in regards to what I was looking to get done and how soon we could schedule an appointment. My situation was somewhat urgent since I had a ruptured saline breast implant that needed immediate attention... Melissa quickly scheduled me in for the consultation and during the following week I was in for surgery.

Not only did I have my saline breast implants replaced with, silicone gel, I also had a mini tummy tuck done, along with lipo of the inner thighs, flanks, and back. It has been a month now since my surgery and all I can say is "it was by far the best decision in choosing to go with Dr. Bandy"!!

There are hardly any words that can describe how impressed and overjoyed I am with my results.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bandy is meticulous and her work is truly a mark of quality and excellence!! In addition, Dr. Bandys staff is extremely professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful. They do an outstanding job in making you feel safe and comfortable!! I highly recommend Dr. Bandy without any doubt.