Dr. Sajjadian is a Wonderful Doctor - Newport Beach, CA

I have wanted breast implants since I graduated...

I have wanted breast implants since I graduated high school. While my breasts were not too small I always wanted to make them bigger to make my body more proportionate. I finally took the plunge when I was 27. I am happy with my larger, fuller appearance. Although now I realize that they were not that bad to begin with. Any surgery has risks and complications and I would really recommend that anyone considering implants (who hasn't had kids and wants to) think about how it may affect breastfeeding and appearance.

While I did not go too large (425cc's saline) they are definitely larger and I feel myself covering up with tank tops. I also notice that my chest muscles are different and this has altered my workout routine. My mother actually had a breast reduction because of all the comments and stares and she always felt that they were in the way. I am completely happy with the doctors results. I was one of those people who would never be fake or alter my body and now that I did, it's not like a hair color that I can just change it's pretty permanent, so I would really consider it. I used to use silicone inserts and wear 2 bras to boost my cleavage but without that I was a B cup. A close friend got implants and a lift and was so happy so I thought it wasn't that bad. It is a serious procedure so thoroughly think everything through. I guess the grass really is greener on the other side.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr.Sajjadian after consulting with several other doctors. He made me feel comfortable and was very thorough when answering my questions. Even after going over the same things numerous times, which I tend to do, he was patient and professional. I was very apprehensive about the procedure and he assured me that I was in good hands. He did a great job. Before, during, and after surgery he cared for me as if I was a family member. I honestly feel that he has always had my best interest at heart and I am pleased with the results of my augmentation and minor lift. He is a wonderful doctor and I would highly recommend him!!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! While it sounds like you loved your doctor, it's hard to tell if you're really happy to have the implants. I see you marked Worth It, so I'll go with that. But what do you mean by "the grass is greener"?