Best Surgeon in Southern California! - Newport Beach, CA

I've had implants for 10+ years. Since having...

I've had implants for 10+ years. Since having them, I've had 2 pregnancies & a lot of "growth". Simply put, my boobs were much too big. I initially looked into just having an implant exchange, but after meeeting with Dr. Bandy, I understood that I would not be pleased with my results & boy was she right. I cannot imagine not having a lift done with the exchange. My boobs are pretty again! I was very leery to have a lift, let me be honest. I was afraid of scarring, of the pain & the healing process.

Dr. Bandy showed me, explained to me & in the end made me understand that in order to have the outcome I was looking for, it was the best move. The procedure was not a big thing (considering I've been through it before) & as soon as I woke up & was able to breathe (unlike the feeling after you have with implants) all I kept saying was "thank you".

There was no pain like just having implants & I was totally worried about that, with the dr removing part of my breasts. Simple Steri-strips, a few pain meds & I was good to go. I have little to NO scarring (and I'm totally shocked myself). I have all the feeling that I had before & much MUCH prettier breasts! My husband keeps telling me I have my teenager boobs back!

Totally had to post that the cost is not including...

Totally had to post that the cost is not including lipo I had done as well.
OOPS! Had my 2nd chin removed (where did that come from?!) & I look like I did prior to children once again!
My healing is amazing. Literally no vertical scars down the front & the horizontal ones are fading (however they are tucked under my breasts, so I have to raise my arms to get a good look.) Everything is healing GREAT. I honestly have nothing negative to say about this surgery! Dr Bandy is fabulous!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I cannot express enough how much I adore Dr. Bandy and her staff. They really are wonderful. I researched other doctors & you just "know" when you meet the right one. I didn't return to my last surgeon, but if I need anything else done, I'm certainly returning to Dr. Bandy, no questions asked. The entire staff (Isabelle, my nurse, especially) were all wonderful. There were no "pressure" sales, they all truly care & want to make sure you are happy on every visit. I seriously can't think of anything else to say other than they are GREAT & you will not be disappointed. I've recommended Dr. Bandy to all of my OC friends & have told complete strangers how great she is. She's truly an artist & I couldn't be more pleased.

Oh that's great, you had some lipo done too! Glad you are healing well. Sounds like it was worth every penny. Any other possible procedures in the future?  :)

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I'm happy to hear you are so pleased with your results. We'd love to see them if you're comfortable posting a photo. So you didn't even have to replace your 10 year old implants? That's great!

I'm a more "tell" than "show" gal, so I'd rather not post at this time. Maybe if I get someone that HAS to see! ;) I did not have to replace my implants from 10 years - they were saline & doing fine, just too big after being pregnant. I like the silicone more, much more natural feeling.

That is great news! And don't worry about posting pics....we still love your story!