Revision Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

I chose Dr. Ackerman to do my revision. I did have...

I chose Dr. Ackerman to do my revision. I did have a few consults and there were a few doctors who I thought were pretty good and were a little less but I ultimately decided to use Dr. Ackerman. I had a few issues with my first surgery about 9 years ago in another state and I hoped to avoid those things this time! Dr. Ackerman was very thorough and did take a lot of time with me (I was pretty nervous even though it was my second time!) The staff was great..I woke up from anesthesia and felt wonderful! I really like that he sees you so often. The first time I felt like I had surgery, I was seen once after that and then again in a month. Dr. Ackerman has not been like that at all! I have been in once a week each week, he monitors your progress very closely! The staff is also very attentive and helpful. Very professional but very genuine. I would most definitely recommend this office to anyone!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I don't know that I would change anything..?? I really think you get what you pay for!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What issues did you have with the first augmentation that needed to be fixed?