Revision Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

I chose Dr. Ackerman to do my revision. I did have...

I chose Dr. Ackerman to do my revision. I did have a few consults and there were a few doctors who I thought were pretty good and were a little less but I ultimately decided to use Dr. Ackerman. I had a few issues with my first surgery about 9 years ago in another state and I hoped to avoid those things this time! Dr. Ackerman was very thorough and did take a lot of time with me (I was pretty nervous even though it was my second time!) The staff was great..I woke up from anesthesia and felt wonderful! I really like that he sees you so often. The first time I felt like I had surgery, I was seen once after that and then again in a month. Dr. Ackerman has not been like that at all! I have been in once a week each week, he monitors your progress very closely! The staff is also very attentive and helpful. Very professional but very genuine. I would most definitely recommend this office to anyone!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What issues did you have with the first augmentation that needed to be fixed?

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I don't know that I would change anything..?? I really think you get what you pay for!