I Couldn't Be Happier - Newport Beach, CA

I had a great experience with Dr. Grover and his...

I had a great experience with Dr. Grover and his staff.
My first breast augmentation was done over 10 years ago. I hated my implants from the day they were done and had wanted to do a revision ever since. I was very apprehensive because I had had a horrible experience both with the surgery and with the doctor. My experience with Dr. Grover couldn’t have been more different.
I started researching doctors earlier this year and had three consultations to make sure I chose the right doctor this time. Dr. Grover was the second doctor that I met with and I was pretty sure from the start that he was the right doctor. My experience with him was so different from my first surgeon and the other consultations. I immediately felt at ease with Dr. Grover. He is professional and personal. Dr. Grover took his time with me. He never seemed to be distracted or in a hurry to rush off to his next appointment. I felt that he had given me direct, one on one attention, answered all of my questions and really understood what it was that I was looking to do.
It’s now been 6 weeks since my breast revision surgery and I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Grover took very good care of me and gave me the same great attention post-surgery. I wish I had done the surgery years ago. The results were exactly what I was looking for and the experience was as near painless as surgery could be.
I would highly recommend Dr. Grover and will return if I ever decide to do any other procedure. He is professional, attentive and caring. He listens to what you want and does amazing work.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant Revision community.