I Couldn't Be Happier - Newport Beach, CA

I had a great experience with Dr. Grover and his...

I had a great experience with Dr. Grover and his staff.
My first breast augmentation was done over 10 years ago. I hated my implants from the day they were done and had wanted to do a revision ever since. I was very apprehensive because I had had a horrible experience both with the surgery and with the doctor. My experience with Dr. Grover couldn’t have been more different.
I started researching doctors earlier this year and had three consultations to make sure I chose the right doctor this time. Dr. Grover was the second doctor that I met with and I was pretty sure from the start that he was the right doctor. My experience with him was so different from my first surgeon and the other consultations. I immediately felt at ease with Dr. Grover. He is professional and personal. Dr. Grover took his time with me. He never seemed to be distracted or in a hurry to rush off to his next appointment. I felt that he had given me direct, one on one attention, answered all of my questions and really understood what it was that I was looking to do.
It’s now been 6 weeks since my breast revision surgery and I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Grover took very good care of me and gave me the same great attention post-surgery. I wish I had done the surgery years ago. The results were exactly what I was looking for and the experience was as near painless as surgery could be.
I would highly recommend Dr. Grover and will return if I ever decide to do any other procedure. He is professional, attentive and caring. He listens to what you want and does amazing work.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon