Breast Implant Exchange - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Niccole is not as good as he used to be. He is...

Dr. Niccole is not as good as he used to be. He is 69 years old and should retire. His office is like a sweat shop. He did an implant exchange on me a few months ago and they look horrible! I had a lot of rippling with my previous implant so he told me to switch them out for silicone and that my rippling would be gone. Now the rippling is 100 times worse and my breast have dropped. I look like a old grandma. My incision is out of my nipple line and now I have a scar that looks awful! He also talks you into going too big for your size! He loves BIG breast! I went into to see him about fixing this problem and he said they look fine and that I will always have rippling. He is so rude and does not care about his patients. I have seen many other surgeons for a revision to fix what Dr. Niccole did to me and they all say that Dr. Niccole is horrible and they have many of his old patients coming in for revision. Don't waste your money with Dr. Niccole!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

is he really that old. i have a consult scheduled with him but after hearing this..FORGET IT
Sorry to hear you are unhappy with your results. What size silicone implants did you get? How long had you had your old implants? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf.
I went from saline 430 cc to silicone 492 cc. I had my old implants for 15 years.
I'm glad your original saline implants lasted for 15 years. Was the rippling on your saline implants the main problem or were you experiencing other issues with your old implants? Sounds like the 60 or so cc's from the old to the new implant made a significant difference in size. Hoping you can get the results you want soon.
I did not have any problems other than rippling.
Yea, I've heard this is quite common with saline especially if you're thin. Hang in there and keep us posted!