Breast Implant Exchange - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Niccole is not as good as he used to be. He is...

Dr. Niccole is not as good as he used to be. He is 69 years old and should retire. His office is like a sweat shop. He did an implant exchange on me a few months ago and they look horrible! I had a lot of rippling with my previous implant so he told me to switch them out for silicone and that my rippling would be gone. Now the rippling is 100 times worse and my breast have dropped. I look like a old grandma. My incision is out of my nipple line and now I have a scar that looks awful! He also talks you into going too big for your size! He loves BIG breast! I went into to see him about fixing this problem and he said they look fine and that I will always have rippling. He is so rude and does not care about his patients. I have seen many other surgeons for a revision to fix what Dr. Niccole did to me and they all say that Dr. Niccole is horrible and they have many of his old patients coming in for revision. Don't waste your money with Dr. Niccole!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

So sorry. I had to have a revision after only having my implants for a year because of cap con and I went to a new doc who put in Strattice. I had rippling also and cap con and the Strattice has helped with both, so I hope that helps.
Two of my friends had breast implants 1st time with no complications, with Dr Niccole 12-19 years ago. If you have had prior issues with your implants with a previous surgery, most plastic surgeons in the O.C. will recommend a revision surgery with silicone implants. With the research I have done the "no touch technique" is the best technique for a capsular contracture with revision breast augmentation My left breast is capsulated from a breast revision surgery, with an expensive, experienced, and elderly Dr. in Newport Beach. I am considering having a breast lift, having fat grafting & stem cells-this is a NEW technique, or finding an experienced younger Dr. who preforms the "no touch technique revision breast surgery" I encourage every woman to conduct their own research, read all reviews on the internet, even the reviews that are not recommended. Do not have regrets like I do, life is too short..
I had my original implants put in by Dr. Niccole and 24 years later had them replaced by him too! They turned out so beautiful!! Sorry you had a bad experience with Dr. Niccole but I think he is still an amazing Doctor. I love love love my new Boobies and love Dr. Niccole!!
is he really that old. i have a consult scheduled with him but after hearing this..FORGET IT
Sorry to hear you are unhappy with your results. What size silicone implants did you get? How long had you had your old implants? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf.
I went from saline 430 cc to silicone 492 cc. I had my old implants for 15 years.
I'm glad your original saline implants lasted for 15 years. Was the rippling on your saline implants the main problem or were you experiencing other issues with your old implants? Sounds like the 60 or so cc's from the old to the new implant made a significant difference in size. Hoping you can get the results you want soon.
I did not have any problems other than rippling.
Yea, I've heard this is quite common with saline especially if you're thin. Hang in there and keep us posted!