Mommy Got Some New Boobies =) - Newport Beach, CA

I am 29 and the mother of a 7 year old. I wanted...

I am 29 and the mother of a 7 year old. I wanted to have this done to improve my self confidence and to just feel like a 29 year old again. The cons I would say is the 4 weeks after the surgery, BUT the PROS far outshine the cons, I am more confortable in my own skin and that is life changing. I can wear what I want without trhinking about what bra can I wear.

I am scheduled for 12/20. Counting down the days. I am a mother of three daughters. Want to be honest with them but yet don't want it broadcasted to the world. Lol. Any advice on how to tell them? How did you tell your child?
Depends on how old the girls are! I don't think you sould tell any of them under 18. My personal opinion. The minute you tell them and you will probably say " don't tell the world" They will be out telling their best friend and only one friend but the friend just told the world. I don't mind telling people I have implants. All my friends and neighbors will find out in the summer because all of us have huge pools in our yards. You cannot hide being an A cup and going to a D cup in a swimsuit. Honest. My son's 25 and 23 told their friends. We just went on a whole family vacation to Mexico for two weeks. 15 of us to re new my wedding vows. My two son's mother, sister, friends all said it a million times. Look at her boobs she had a boob job. Oh and so did she and she and on and on. If you feel good do care what the Jones next door are thinking. My son's guy friends and girl friends ask me how the girls are doing all the time. They are adults at 25 and some of their friends girl friends they hang out with have had their boobs done for two years. I would not sweat it at all. But again, It's kind of hard to be with peeps you've been with in swimwear looking flat and next year all of a sudden you have full perky C's or D's. I don't want to lie to my bff or neighbors that we go out with all the time. Why? Good Luck
All very good points... Just hard not to say anything when your an A and bam now your a C lol They are all very observant and will know something is up. I don't mind telling people afterwards but right now up until my surgery date I want to enjoy my decision and get through it and be excited about without all the negativity from people. Know what I mean. Afterwards I could care less what they think :). I'm doing this for me and its what I want.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I found her online after researching for a few months, Dr.Bandy and her staff made every process from A to Z so easy. They are so compassionate and attentive in every way. I couldnt imagine having gone through this with any other Dr. Dr.Bandy and her staff are amazing and would recomend them in a heart beat and have done so a few times.