Could Not Be Happier! - Newport Beach, CA 340cc/370cc

I felt robbed after I nursed my third child and...

I felt robbed after I nursed my third child and didn't have to look too hard to see what had happened to my breasts! I vowed to do something about it, but It took me nine years to gain enough courage. I may still be in that same position had I not met Dr. Lee and had all my inflated fears put to rest. It's been two months since my breast augmentation and I am thrilled at the transformation he brought about! Every time I look in the mirror I am amazed.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I could not be happier with the process and the results! I met Dr. Lee several years ago and was impressed with both his professional experience and his care and concern for the individual. I highly respect him on many levels. Dr. Lee is an artist, and his precision brought about the exact results I desired. I was truly petrified of going under as I'd never had surgery before, but his bedside manner put me at ease from the very first consultation and I began to grow excited. I was also very concerned about looking fake, drawing attention and going too big. Dr. Lee and his professional staff talked me through my size options and the size I chose fits me perfectly! Dr. Lee took the time to answer all my questions, examine any concerns post-opp and make sure I healed properly. Every interaction I had with Dr. Lee was professional and he made the process smooth and comfortable. I would highly recommend him!

You look great! Thanks for sharing. I'll have my Mommy Makeover with him too!
You look very nice!
WOW, you look great dreamer! Yours have such a perky shape. It's obvious you chose an excellent surgeon. Do you have any nipple sensitivity/numbness issues?? my BA was 10 months ago and my nipples do not feel like they did pre-op.  hope to regain more sensation as time progresses...
Thanks! I am amazed that I didn't need a lift and I believe having a good surgeon who understands placement makes a difference. Yes, I've had some nipple sensitivity but it continues to improve. My surgeon said this can happen no matter which type of incision you choose so I'm still happy I chose to go with an areola incision. By the way, in case anyone is interested (I know I was when trying to choose size) I was a 32 B (C at Victoria Secret, thanks to the bigger side) and now measure a 32 DD at VC. Sounds crazy big but the 32 influences the cup size.
Thanks everyone. I got silicone under, 340cc on the right and 370 on the left, based on my Dr.'s recommendation to help fill a smaller left breast.
You look fabulous!! Congrats on such a great result. Can you give us more information on size and style and where you had the incision. Anything would be fabulous! Thanks
We're lucky to live in an area which such good plastic surgerons! Haha! ;-)

You look fabulous! What sort of implants do you have?