Breast Implants and a Small Crescent Lift on One Side - Newport Beach, CA

After having 3 kids and nursing each of them my...

After having 3 kids and nursing each of them my breasts were very small and deflated. The right breast was larger & sagged more than the other. I wanted to fill them up again and try to even out the size & shape with the least invasive procedure. Dr. Anton suggested doing a simple crescent lift which required no more of an incision on the right then on the left where the implant was inserted. They look fabulous and my clothes fit much better!

I'm glad you're pleased with your results. Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

5 Stars! Dr. Anton was highly recommended by one of his staff members who has worked in many plastic surgeons' offices and has found him to be the best in the field. As we found, he is very particular and precise while having an eye for shape, he caters to the look you desire without trying to "up sale" or talk you into more than what you need. He seems to have a very current approach to achieving such amazing results. I would definitely recommend him and his staff as they were all very pleasant to work with!