Breast Aug with Partial Lift - Newport Beach, CA

I decided to get a breast aug after having two...

I decided to get a breast aug after having two children. I new this decision would be life changing for the better. I could never wear strapless shirts, dresses nor could I wear a push up bra my breast would fall out the top. Once I had the surgery the recovery was easy, you can't lift anything over 5 pounds for a full 6 weeks and with in that time I looked amazing like an entirely new person.

Dr. Richard H. Lee

I found this doctor by typing in on google best plastic surgeons in orange county and Dr. Lee came up. He was my 3rd doctor's appointment & I new from the second the staff greeted me this was the doctor and I made the best decision ever.

You look fantastic. Could you explain how you got a partial lift? I've not heard if that before and your after photos don't show any scars like a typical lift. Thanks!
The doctor cuts around the nipple area with a special tool making the nipple skin smaller & taking off all the extra skin from sagging. My scaring is very small & light around my nipple you can barley see it & once I hit 12 month I won't have any scaring.
Wow, you look fantastic! I am one week post op; your after pics are encouraging to see. Thanks for sharing!

FABULOUS results! Thanks so much for sharing.

you look AMAZING! I don't think you could have gotten better results. congratulations girl!
Thanks I feel AMAZING too! My doctor is the best hands down.
They are beautiful, you must be thrilled to bits.
You look great!
Wow nakya you look amazing!!! Such pretty, natural results. How many cc's did you get? Saline or silicone? Congrats, you obviously chose a wonderful PS:-)
I choose saline to me it was the safest route knowing waters inside not silicone gel if I were to ever leek. The right boob was 437cc left was 427cc small D.