Breast Aug with Partial Lift - Newport Beach, CA

I decided to get a breast aug after having two...

I decided to get a breast aug after having two children. I new this decision would be life changing for the better. I could never wear strapless shirts, dresses nor could I wear a push up bra my breast would fall out the top. Once I had the surgery the recovery was easy, you can't lift anything over 5 pounds for a full 6 weeks and with in that time I looked amazing like an entirely new person.

You look fantastic. Could you explain how you got a partial lift? I've not heard if that before and your after photos don't show any scars like a typical lift. Thanks!
The doctor cuts around the nipple area with a special tool making the nipple skin smaller & taking off all the extra skin from sagging. My scaring is very small & light around my nipple you can barley see it & once I hit 12 month I won't have any scaring.
Wow, you look fantastic! I am one week post op; your after pics are encouraging to see. Thanks for sharing!
Dr. Richard H. Lee

I found this doctor by typing in on google best plastic surgeons in orange county and Dr. Lee came up. He was my 3rd doctor's appointment & I new from the second the staff greeted me this was the doctor and I made the best decision ever.