BBL & Liposuction with Dr. Bandy - Newport Beach, CA

In December I got BBL and liposuction done with Dr...

In December I got BBL and liposuction done with Dr. Bandy. I was unhappy with the fat on my arms and stomach, but also wanted a bigger butt so the BBL was the ideal procedure. I am very happy with my results and now my overall appearance. Recovery was a little tough (2 weeks) but I got through it and now i get MANY compliments and turn MANY heads.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

The entire staff is very friendly and informative throughout my pre-op and post-op. I would recommend Dr. Bandy to any one, and I also plan on coming back myself.

Pictures???
Thank you, it just would be nice to see. I am so worried about doing it mid May and going on vacation at the end of July. Where you all healed up in a couple of months? And lastly, how long were you out of work or out and about?
Dr. Bandy has them, ill let you know when they've been uploaded
Ok thanks.
Do u hv any pics? I would love tohv my surgery here in Cali but I haven't seen a doctor that I've liked. So so far I think I'm headed to Mexico.
Pics?
really sorry. dr. bandy is the only one with the pictures i thought her office would have uploaded them by now. maybe theyre waiting for the 6 month post op pictures?
ill try to post one of my own when i get a chance :)