Glad I Chose Dr. Sajjadian - Newport Beach, CA

I just turned 39 years old and my face was looking...

I just turned 39 years old and my face was looking tired. People would comment at work 'you look so tired' and it was upsetting.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

So i went to see Dr. Sajjadian to see what his thoughts were. The staff at the front desk were so friendly and courteous. Dr. Sajjadian was very friendly as well and patiently listened to my concerns. I feel he gave me an honest and professional opinion about what i needed to feel better about how i looked. He didn't suggest multiple things i needed done. Just what was necessary to acheive the results i was looking for. And i am more than pleased with the results! He did an amazing job! My face looks so refreshed without the 'plastic surgery' look. I look incredibly natural and i am very happy that i chose and trusted Dr. Sajjadian as a doctor.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.