Couldn't Be Happier with Dr. and Results! - Newport Beach, CA

I'm still really swollen as its only been...

I'm still really swollen as its only been about 3 days. I haven't been able to see the full results yet. I feel a little big now, but I know a lot of it is the swelling too. The doctor took her time going over sizing with me, so I feel completely confident that once the swelling goes down I will have the exact look that I want. I love having fullness though. I already want to jump in a bikini and strut my stuff!

Thinking about coming out from Baltimore, MD~ do you think it would be worth the trip for me? She seems great to me!
Wow I am so happy for you I am too am considering her for my breast surgery.

You're right in the thick of recovery! Did you go with saline or silicone implants? How many CCs?

I truly hope all settles into place exactly as you want. Please let us know how you're feeling as you continue to heal!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Just had my surgery last week! I've never been treated so well by any doctor, even a general physician. I paged Dr. Bandy to tell her that I was getting neasious from my pain medication and she called in a different prescription for me at 1AM so that I could sleep and be in less pain from surgery. Her staff has continued to call me to follow up because they know I'm a baby with recovery. I am so happy with this procedure and Dr Bandy. If I ever want anything cosmetically done again I will for sure come see Dr. Bandy! 5+ stars for her and her staff!