Couldn't Be Happier with Dr. and Results! - Newport Beach, CA

I'm still really swollen as its only been...

I'm still really swollen as its only been about 3 days. I haven't been able to see the full results yet. I feel a little big now, but I know a lot of it is the swelling too. The doctor took her time going over sizing with me, so I feel completely confident that once the swelling goes down I will have the exact look that I want. I love having fullness though. I already want to jump in a bikini and strut my stuff!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Just had my surgery last week! I've never been treated so well by any doctor, even a general physician. I paged Dr. Bandy to tell her that I was getting neasious from my pain medication and she called in a different prescription for me at 1AM so that I could sleep and be in less pain from surgery. Her staff has continued to call me to follow up because they know I'm a baby with recovery. I am so happy with this procedure and Dr Bandy. If I ever want anything cosmetically done again I will for sure come see Dr. Bandy! 5+ stars for her and her staff!

Thinking about coming out from Baltimore, MD~ do you think it would be worth the trip for me? She seems great to me!
Wow I am so happy for you I am too am considering her for my breast surgery.

You're right in the thick of recovery! Did you go with saline or silicone implants? How many CCs?

I truly hope all settles into place exactly as you want. Please let us know how you're feeling as you continue to heal!