AMAZING Doctor! - Newport Beach, CA

To improve my figure and the way I feel about...

To improve my figure and the way I feel about myself. My breast augmentation surgery was only two weeks ago, and I can only say that it was one of the best decisions of my life. I cannot believe how beautiful the outcome is. I am so happy with the results of the surgery already, and the results will only get better over time.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Reichner and his staff. After researching breast augmentation surgeons online for many years, it took a long time to decide on one I felt comfortable with. When I found Dr. Reichner online, I was not only impressed with his resume and experience, but I was additionally pleased with his "after" photos. After meeting him and his wonderful staff member Erin, I was absolutely certain that I had made the right choice for my surgeon. Erin is one of the sweetest people I have ever meet, and she was extremely helpful and walked me through the entire process making sure all my questions were answered. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Reichner for my beautiful results. Thank you!!

As an update: I had the procedure initially to improve my figure and self-confidence. I am in week 3 now, just slightly sore and healing beautifully & couldn’t be happier!