Results Better Than I Thought for 20% TCA Peel - Newport Beach, CA

I had pretty good skin to start with but there...

I had pretty good skin to start with but there were some things I wanted to improve. Not only did the chemical peel improve the items I wanted to address but it also had some other benefits.

***The texture of the skin in my tear troughs under my eyes was crepe like and would make the concealer look "cakey". The skin texture has been dramatically improved. The surprise is that my under eye circles almost invisible now. I don't even need to put on concealer anymore.

***When I smile I would get a bunch of wrinkles under my left eye. There was one deep wrinkle and the other finer wrinkles. Those fine wrinkles are gone and the deep wrinkle is much less noticeable.

***I had orange peel texture on my lower cheeks and around my mouth. Much of this is now gone. The deep texture on my left lower cheek is still there, but significantly improved.

***The skin above my lips looks awesome. My hubby even said "the skin around your mouth looks great".

I am now 6 days post peel and my skin is as soft, pink, moist and wrinkle free as a baby's bottom.

My skin is quite pink, but the pinkness is well hidden by mineral make-up. I love my new skin. I am glad I did this.

Dr. Joseph Cruise

Dr. C has done a face lift, fat transfer and breast augmentation for me. I have been pleased with my experience for each one of those procedures. I knew he would be the surgeon for me to do my chemical peel. He gives great results and has a great bedside manner and his staff is awesome.