Simply Wonderful Experience - Newburgh, NY

I made the decision to have surgery to improve...

I made the decision to have surgery to improve upon my profile because I was always insecure with my appearance due to having a bump on bridge of my nose and it was long.

I wanted more confidence in my appearance to match my personality. 100% Best decision I ever made. My nose is smaller and chin augmentation enhanced my profile and I am just so happy with the results! There were no cons...my Doctor prepared me for everything and it was so worth it just having one week of downtime.

Wonderful! It's so great when rhinoplasties are a success. Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R worked with me to provide recommendations to shape my new nose through video imaging. He was patient with me, he explained the entire surgery process in detail so I knew what to expect going in. He gave me the advice to also get a chin augmentation to further enhance my profile and so happy I did that as well. I felt comfortable with Dr R and knew I was under excellent care. He answered all my questions, prepared me for the procedure, and his entire staff is extremely helpful and knowledgable. Thank you!