3 Months Postop Septoplasty/rhinoplasty - Newburgh, NY

My nose was large, and crooked, possibly having...

My nose was large, and crooked, possibly having been damaged in a car accident when I was a baby.

After photographs of my nose were taken, he used imaging software where we determined the best practical results. I setup the surgery for a few months later, and it went very well -I had no ill after effects whatsoever and very little pain. I am very very pleased with the results, my only regret is having waited so long to do this.

I'm glad you were able to get this done. What was recovery like for you?

I had very realistic expectations based on the...

I had very realistic expectations based on the imaging software Dr. R used. I researched on the internet for months before choosing him to perform this procedure. I selected him because I felt that he produced the best results with women who had a nose similar to mine, based on the photos both on RealSelf and on Dr. R.'s website. The results looked natural and this was very important to me. I am up in Albany, but it was worth the travel to Newburgh to see Dr. R.

The recovery time with the splint was about 6 days. I had no complications, very little bruising and very little pain. I followed the post op directions for cleaning of the nose and so the recovery went very well. I am 3 months post op and I love the way my new nose looks. It has a more feminine appearance and that was my goal.
Beautiful results. Looks perfect and natural on your face.
The recovery went very well. I had very mild pain at the surgical site, there were no complications. I followed the post-op directions and had a very good recovery. I'm very happy with my results especially the fact that my nose is less wide, something I didn't think anyone could fix. The best part of the surgery is that Dr. R does it such that you cannot tell I had surgery done, which is why I chose to have this done by him.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I initially went to Dr. Rubenstein for information about a septoplasty and rhinoplasty procedure. Dr. Rubenstein is an exceptional plastic surgeon and has a very good bedside manner. Highly recommended.