Preparing my Skin for Spring - Newburgh, NY

I recently bought a package of 4...

I recently bought a package of 4 microdermabrasion,mini, with glycolic peel treatments. It has been over 6 months since i've had this done and I felt it was time to rejuvenate my skin. It helps to exfoliate my skin and reveal a fresher look with no down time. It can become costly to maintain,but definately worth the results.

Hi FreshFace, I want to ask you a question 'I have tried to find out what exactly Microdermabrasion is and what it actually does, for there are salons that state they perform it but I noticed you went to a Plastic Surgeon, thus please send some help my way' Thanking you in advance, SY214

Hi SY214,

I love that you are all over the RS communities that's awesome. :) I was digging around the Microdermabrasion doctor Q&A and found the question, What is Microdermabrasion?, with 5 doctors answers. Check it out, hopefully it will help. Have a great day!

-Britt

Hi Fresh,

Welcome to the Microdermabrasion community. I'm glad you had such a positive experience. How does a mini Microdermabrasion differ from a regular one? You mentioned no downtime, which is awesome, but did you have any pain? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R and his staff are very friendly and knowledgable about the array of services. They understand whats right for my skin type and overall needs. I would recommend them to other clients who are looking for a professional and courteous atmosphere.