Not Unhappy - Newburgh, NY

I am an avocate for staying young. A little bit...

I am an avocate for staying young. A little bit now hopefully will pay off in the future as to how i age. I had botox sculptra and fraxel repair. The fraxel took much longer to recover from than was explained during the consultation. I am not unhappy with the results but am finding that without regular botox costing about 1000.00 a visit the fraxel work I had done seems for not.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Just wish that all possibilities were explained before the procedure

i looked into this doc for cosmetic procedures and went as far as calling office a few times. decided to not schedule a consultation.

Hi joby,

Are you considering going somewhere else, or just scrapping the whole thing altogether?

Thanks,

-Britt

HI Purple,

Unfortunately you are not the first community member who has mentioned one time of Fraxel did not work, thus others have gone for more than one procedure and have also experienced longer than expected healing time. How long did your healing time take, and what was involved?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

I was told in seven days I would be able to return to work without scaring the hellout of my clients, well i was out for 3 weeks and I looked like a redheaded siamese cat with all the swelling and discoloration. When i adressed this with the doc his response was "if we tell people that this is a possibility that people would not schedule the procedure" Wow just floored!