Fraxel - Newburgh, NY

Hi ladies, had my first Fraxel laser treatment...

Hi ladies, had my first Fraxel laser treatment approximately 4 weeks ago. I'm scheduled for my second treatment tomorrow (4 treatments in all for the price mentioned above). I get the full face and neck treatment. Treatment is uncomfortable but worth it. I had terrible acne as a teenager and young adult and the Fraxel is erasing my scars while helping me look younger! Wow, a "two-fer"!

Today will be my fourth fraxel laser treatment. I...

Today will be my fourth fraxel laser treatment. I am 45 years old and have had acne scare since my teenage years. The fraxel treatments have given me the skin I've always dreamed of. I'm so glad I found Dr. Rubenstein and the cost has been worth every penny.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R is a board certified plastic surgeon and is staff is thoroughly trained. He owns all his own equipment and has a very firm grasp on how to treat each individual situation.

Updated on 14 Apr 2011:
Dr. Rubenstein owns his own equipment, is board certified and truly cares about his patients.

HI

Welcome to the Fraxel community. Now that you've had two procedures done how is everything looking and feeling? Well, I hope. Please keep us updated and thanks so much for the review, maybe too if you have pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks,