Best in His Field - Newburgh, NY

The Botox procedure really didn't hurt at all, and...

The Botox procedure really didn't hurt at all, and he made me feel very comfortable, and I was very happy with the results. I feel like I look a little younger, a little rejuvenated, more freshened up. The Botox helped with the wrinkles. The Fillers worked well. It kind of helped with the hollow in my eyes, and so my eyes, I felt they looked better.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was very professional and well-mannered, very easy to talk to. He made me feel comfortable, so it was good. I have heard a lot of good things about him. I like that he is a facial plastic surgeon and that he specializes in the face, so I felt more comfortable with him compared to somebody that maybe does the whole body. I thought he has more expertise being that he specializes in the face. I think he is one of the best in his field.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.