So finally I got my TUMMY TUCK

I am 26 yrs old,i have 2 kids ages are 9yrs old...

i am 26 yrs old,i have 2 kids ages are 9yrs old and 4yrs old.after having my 4yr old i was weighing 181lbs and my h:5"3".i lost 50lbs and begin to realize no matter how much i exercised i wasnt gonna lose the excess fat,so i went for lipo but still had the lose skin so thats when i decided to talk to my ps about a tummy tuck.

updated on 5 mar 2012:
so its 2 days until my tt. i dont know if its just me but,im so nervous,i just want to get it over with.i keep having dreams about this procedure...im just praying everything goes well.my hubby is going to stay home with me n take care ofthe kids,he is very supportive with the decision i have made...just went to bed bath and beyond to get a nice body pillow ,so i can be comfortable in the recliner or prehaps in the bed.

So today is mar 6 and im soooo nervous, i keep...

so today is mar 6 and im soooo nervous, i keep thinking the wrost keep going to look and kiss my kids n my hubby,i just pray to God that everything will be alright...i will be going in tomorrow morning early at 8:30 am, did so last min running around trying to prepare for the BIG DAY ....ANY WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT WOULD BE GREAT,THANKS...but on the other hand i waNT TO BE EXCITED BUT CANT becuz im so worried,bout this procedure in the am..but gonna get off for now i keep u guys posted ..

Pod2: so I finally got my TT,feeling very...

Pod2: so I finally got my TT,feeling very sore,kind of embarrassing Becuz I can't use the bathroom by myself,not really sleeping, but hubby thought I was gonna be feeling better by today so that way he coUld go back to work.but I can't even sleep in my own bed,sleeping in recliner cant sit on toilet Becuz it's to low so I'm using a throw away cup..I was finally able to shower today but that didn't go so well, garment was difficult to put back on,so I started feeling light headed, nausea, like I was gonna faint.just can't wait to feel better it's not a walk in the park but everybody recovery is different, but will post pics soon

P O D 6: so it's been a couple of days I haven't...

P O D 6: so it's been a couple of days I haven't been on,just can't sit up straight on the edge of bed to use laptop so I couldn't let day 7 go by in not post an update. So the last few days I been stuck home, yesterday was my post op appt with my ps, he told me everything looks good, not to worry Becuz when I got to him my drainage tube had falling out by itself so I was a bit scared of catching infection.but anywhoo,so 1 day out was yesterday I was able to go to Walmart to do a little shopping with hubby still walking very funny,uncomfortable,was able to stop m sit at subway for a min,but I'm still not able to standup for a long time Becuz i still can't stand up straight.im still taking meds almost around the clock get this huge burning sensation around my incision,n it throbs. Last night was a bit crazy,couldn't get comfy I'm bed and when I did I was in a lil bit of pain but everyday it gets a lil bit better so deftly..1day at a time. Gonna post the 1 pic I took before I became swollen like a balloon
Dr.hyman

He was amazing,he mad sure I was ok n he did everything I ask during surgery,answer ur calls right away

Can you tell me his phone number and address please?

@mariposa the website is yourbetterlook.com

can i have his phone # please.
Congrats to u Beauty!
what the DR address or number

Hang in there!  First two weeks are hard and you only need to take it a day at a time.  You can do this!!

Thank you for sharing your story and pictures. Each day you will feel better, but it is important that you don't do too much too soon. I was exhausted for weeks after my TT. You need to take help from your family - it is important for your healing. Hang in there - better days are coming!
Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. My TT isn't until week after next but from what I've been reading on this site I'm sure you'll be feeling much better in a day or two and it will all be WELL worth it. Hang in there lady!
Thanks you for your support I really appetite it. Make sure u keep me posted bout how yours go
Things will get better each day. Just be patient.
hey beauty..hope you are feeling better today! Just take it one day at a time, rest, relax and heal that's all you can do for now, try not to overdo yourself! Take Care
Hope ou get to feeling better really soon. My tt is not until May 3rd and I am starting to think about is a lot. Starting to get a bit nervous but I know things will turn out well. Keep us posted on your progress and happy healing to you!
@mytimetoshine I think once 2 full days is over it gets a little bit easier but like I said everybody heals differently n yr threshold for pain might be more higher the minds.but I haven't cried yet..yay for me
Thanks for ur support, I'll post pics soon
Im sure your surgery was everything you wanted I hope everything is ok with you post some photos when you can and I wish you a speedy recovery...

Thinking about you and sending hugs your way:)

How did everything go? Hope you are feeling well. What Dr. did your TT?
Cans everything went well so far,feeling pain everytime I get up to go to the bathroom,the dr I went to, his name is dr.hyman
watz his address
I'm happy for you that you are able to do this for yourself! I can't wait to see the outcome! God bless and good luck!

Welcome to RealSelf!   Wow two more days and you are on your way to the new tummy!

Your nerves are all normal but the calm will soon hit you.   I look forward to seeing your after pictures and also reading about your journey.  Keep the posts coming.

Good luck with your surgery. Keep us posted on your progress!