i am so happy - Newark, NJ

I have 2 children 19 and 4 yrs old. I havent been...

I have 2 children 19 and 4 yrs old. I havent been able to see me private area in about 19 yrs with out having to lift my lower tire roll is what I use to call it up. However I am 5'3 and have always weighed in around 173 no more than 190. But from some reason last yr I weighed in at 199 and that was unacceptable to me. So I went on a strict diet for a couple of months and came down to 163 which thru the weight loss my stomach was refusing to go anywhere. My waist was coming in but my stomach was not going anywhere. so at this point I was feeling like by any means this stomach has to GOOOOO...

I had my surgery in May 3rd thinking I will be in so much pain I will wish to just die. But I was totally wrong. After surgery I had some pain they gave me morphine a couple of time. I was given percocets and a antibotic and I have not even prescribed my percocets yet. I have be using only Advil gel capsules for pain and so far the only pain I have been having is where the drainage tubes are. And some soreness of the Lipo area. Besides that I am fine.

I went for my first visit since surgery on Tues yesturday and he removed one of my drainage tubes which I thank god for cause it was hurting really bad. Besides the tubes the rest of the pain is bareable. I will do it again in a heartbeat if I had to. I will post more pics of my new flatter stomach when the other drainage tube is removed..

Well today is day 5 of my post op and I am still...

Well today is day 5 of my post op and I am still feeling fine. Pain is still barable! It feels like around or where I was cut at is swelling! I am still slumped over which is so annoying it's hurts my back! Do anyone no how long that will last? Took off my compression to wash it and now confused if I should let it hang dry or put it in the dryer? Can someone please let me no what they think? By the way Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies and the mommies with the new tummies! We deserve this! :) I will post more pic of my results later! Thanks

6day Post Op and believe it or not I have no pain...

6day Post Op and believe it or not I have no pain besides my back hurting from me still being hump over when walking! I went back to today because I sit at a desk all day and decided to just work from home! I'm still not all the way ready for that yet! Also everyone once in a while I get like a stabbing feeling in my navel area. Does anyone no what that could be? Besides that and the swelling the one drainage tube I feel great!!! Hopefully that will be removed on thursday. I am praying so. I hate these things.
Dr Ciminellia

He wasnt around much before surgery didnt see him at all after surgery. Had surgery on tuesday didnt see him again until first visit on thursday. Very fast moving so dont have time to get questions in. If ever to have surgery again will go some where else. His work came out excellant just wish he would have explained more about what to expect.

@ Chicka28 No there is no difference in my thighs at all..As a matter of fact I have been contacing my PS to ask him if there are actually swollen because there are extremely bigger than normal! They pull the TT down so I'm not seeing how they will make our thighs smaller! But pls if u no someone that it worked for let me no!! I also want lipo in my thighs!
Hi you body looks like mine, I been even the thigh areas, I'm just taller than you are. Question I want lipo to my thighs so bad, inner, outer and back but Florida law your only able to take out 1,000 cc of fat with other procedure. My PS is trying to convince me the TT will help with my thigh appearance due to it being pulled up. Did you notice any change in your thigh areas? Oh yeah by the way you look good! Nicely done
Hey newme11

I have a couple compression garments and the ones I have you're not to machine wash or dry. Hand wash in a mild soap and line dry. Now the binder I wash and dry that and have no problem.

I've heard the hunched over-back pain is one of the hardest things about tummy tuck recovery. Not sure about drying the compression garment...does it have a tag on it that says? Hopefully some other ladies who've washed and/or dried their compression garments will chime in here.

It sounds like you are doing beautifully!   Glad to hear that news.

Continue to rest and be good to yourself.  And I have to say your weight loss is amazing; congratulations!

Keep us all up to date on how you are doing.  Keep posting :)