48 Years Old with One Child. 5'4. Before Surgery 192 Pounds After. Surgery 182 Pounds. Daughter Now 25 - Newark, DE

I wanted this over 10 year, I wanted this surgery...

I wanted this over 10 year, I wanted this surgery because I had an emergency surgery exactly 25 years ago to remove a cyst the size of a grapefruit, which left a scar in the middle of my stomach looking like a butt. after I had the surgery I was very sore and had a lot of tightness, not much pain. didn't need much pain meds only used them for 2 days after surgery. i had my right drain tube in for 4 weeks and my left for 5 weeks. I had an infection had to take antibiotics for 7 days. So far I am really pleased with my.outcome. Still a lil swollen. I am going to wear my body magic the next few days so I can start shaping my weight. and I.did lose some of my butt. Will be doing squats. To tone it up.
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Dr.saunders was very good. Would and have recommended him to other

You look amazing.  Thank you for sharing your story and pictures with the community.
Wow! You look great, congratulations! I'm having the surgery in January and am scared. What is the biggest piece of advice so far that you can give?
Rest & rest some more! I am two weeks out and think I am superwoman.....wrong! I am paying for it big time. My incision is irritated my belly button is leaking and I am swollen like Santa Claus. On't get me wrong I would do it 100 times over but I would definitely listen to my PS and rest more. Best of luck to you!